Creepy SACEUR

TBOGG gives a good run down of the smear machine's opening salvos on Clark.

All I can say is if I'd known he spoke fluent Russian I never would have supported the commie bastard.

As TBOGG says:

So what we have here is a "creepy"- Jewish - Russian - speaking - moved - from - Illinois -l ike - Hillary - fellow - traveling - Rhodes - Scholar - like - the - Clenis - Christian - compound - assaulting - fire - abortionist running for President.

I can see how that would be troubling to the peoplewho have grown quite fond of our alcoholic - coke - snorting - baby - aborting - military - service - deserting - insider - trading - deathrow - prisoner - mocking - State - of - the - Union - address - lying - drunk - driving - bible - thumping - running - away - on - 9/11 - flightsuit - donning Commander in Chief.



I'm also looking forward to hearing more from the Jealous Generals ... anonymously, of course.

HESIOD has more, along with some good advice.